Friday, March 13, 2009

Quizes

Paragraph 1: The math exam part 1 was really easy. No I didn't find it difficult because i knew some of the questions in that test. Part 2 was difficult . Part 2 was more difficult than part 1 because in part 2 we had to explain and it had difficult questions. I think on the math exam I had a 3. It took me 5 minutes before it was time to finish the test. I went over my answer because I wanted to know if I was sure with all my answers.

Paragraph 2: I feel I did fine because I got an 25 out of 30. I think it wasn't a hard part on the quiz except for the ones I got wrong. In the poetry quiz today I think I did fine too. I found most difficult when we had to underline the figurative languages and put it on which one is it. I think my grade will be about a 85%. I do feel like I was ready for this quiz today because I already knew almost all of the figurative language.

No comments: