Tuesday, June 2, 2009

6/2/09- Angela's Ashes

The babies in the book kept getting sick because they don't got anything to eat. If I were the father I would not waist the money on alcohol. The mother shouldn't keep having babies than they would keep dying and dying so that was a bad thing to do. The father shouldn't drink on Eugene's coffin and he got to stop being alcoholic so that was a bad thing to do.

I think this family live under these conditions because the father can't find a job because he is limerick. This family should go somewhere else where they can find a job. I don't know family that live in poverty like this. The poverty in Ireland is worst than in America because you can't get a job in Ireland because you're limerick and in America you can.

The advice I would give to this family is to move somewhere else they can find jobs and have money for hospital and school.

No comments: