Thursday, February 5, 2009

Black History- Malcom X

I learn lots of things about Malcolm X and black History. I watched videos about Malcolm X talking about the KKK. I feel Malcolm X wasn't scared of the KKK and he had to make people not be scared of them and fight them. I would like to learn more about Malcolm X and his speeches.

I feel sad because lots of things KKK did to lots of people. I would like to learn more about Martin Luther King, I know a lot of Martin Luther King, but I want to learn more about him. I only know a little about black History.

I never read any poems about written by a Black author and I would like to read some. I never seen any poem written by a Black person and I would like to see that. I really like writing poems, but I like it when it got rhyming in it.

No comments: