Friday, February 27, 2009

Bronx Masquerade

2/27/09

In your best description, using as much details as possible (who, what, where, when, why, and how) tell me what the book "Bronx Masquerade" is about: The book is about people writing about their life and sometimes talking about others just like Tyrone.
Do you like the book "Bronx Masquerade?" Yes i do
Why? Why not? I like it because it tell me and show me how poetries are.

Who is your favorite character in the book? Devon Hope
What do you like the most about this character? He plays basketball and he got a crush on Sterling Hughes.
What problems does this character have? He sometimes talks about other people.
What do you have in common with this character? Him and me play basketball, but I play, but not that much.

Is there any other character you have something in common with? No

Who is your least favorite character? Tyrone
Why? Tyrone because he talks a lot about people and he always got something to say afetr someone's poetry

What problems does your least favorite character have? He always has something to say after people's poetry.

Have you experienced those kinds of problems? No

Which character(s) from the book would you refer to Mrs. Owens for counseling? I would like to refer Tyrone to Mrs. Owens because he says too much bad things about others.

Did I capitalize correctly? Yes
Did I put two spaces after every period? Yes
Do I have run on sentences? No
Did I spell check my work? Yes
Did I reread my sentences when I was done writing them? Yes
Did I insert commas correctly? No

No comments: