Friday, April 24, 2009

Monster Blog 1

4/24/09

The language that we use is very powerful to be saying names to people. People call each other names sometimes to start problem or to make someone feel bad. I call people names when they say names to me or sometimes I say name to them, not really most of the times. I feel that some people just ignore when they call them names, but some feel very bad and offended. I most of the times hear and see people being called a lot of names. There is a boy in my school that is always being teased of being gay. People also feel like hitting other if they are being teased like 10 times a day, or more, or less.

Petrocelli called Steve a monster because he is considered for murder and stealing cigar rates and he don't really care about it.
Mostly when people are being called names they mostly put fat in it, stupid, or retarded. Steve feels sometimes upset about being called a monster or something he just ignores it. After he is called a monster he talks back or sometimes he don't like I said. I think Steve doesn't feel like a monster. I think Steve is a monster because he should have care about what he did and try to get a new life. I think Steve is guilty for doing things he not supposed to do.

I think the jury don't sees Steve as a monster. If I was in the jury I wouldn't considered Steve as a monster or else he will feel offended and try to murder again. Steve titled his book monster because he knew lots of people was calling him a MONSTER!

No comments: