Monday, April 6, 2009

4/6/09

The game I enjoyed the most today was from rags to riches. In order to play the game I had to answer questions of what figurative language it is. My Score was One million . I liked this game because if I get one million I get to have a homework ticket :) . To play this game go to this link From Rags to Riches

The game that I enjoyed secondly the most today was Base Ball poetry. In order to play the game I had to answer questions of what figurative language it is. My Score was 10 out of 10. I liked this game because I'm a big fan of baseball and I like playing it. To play this game go to this link Baseball Poetry!

The game I enjoyed the least today was Basket ball poetry. In order to play the game I had to answer questions of what figurative language it is. My Score was 6 out of 10. I least liked this game because it was too hard to make it in the basket. To play this game go to this link Basketball Poetry!

No comments: