Monday, April 27, 2009

Monster Blog 2

4/27/09


I feel racism still exist because I always hear people talking about their colors. Racism exist in different type of ways like their color, where they from, and etc. I have never experienced racism only one ways when someone said something about where I'm from. I think Steve Harmon experienced racism because in jail without knowing him they considered him as monster by his colors and he is on trial for murder.

I think their is racism in our country court. A minority can get a fair trial because it's not fair having that for elders and then minors will be doing very bad things. I think Steve Harmon can get a fair trial because he murdered. I think he feels good because he I think he considered that as fair trial.

Some people feel that our country's court is racism because people be racism sometimes. I feel that their is more black people then in college because some people consider others to not go to college just go and buy things with the money instead of using it for college.

No comments: